Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, June 27, 2011

CIA and the National Endowment for Democracy - Watch and Learn

The problem with some folks here in Malaysia is their tendency to swallow hook, line and sinker whatever their chosen icons say and claim that this nation is in such deep shit that we need to spring clean and clear out all forms of government by getting rid of the establishment and bring in a new lineup of those whom they say are so squeaky clean and 'free from any wrongdoings' that they might just have a halo above their heads!


Well, sorry to have to clear that mirage from their hallucinating minds. I invite those blinkered minds to clear the cobwebs obscuring their viewpoints and watch the following videos which expose the CIA's connections to the NED @ National Endowment for Democracy which has been orchestrating change of governments in countries which the USA deems to be not toeing the line which Washington draws?


Please watch the videos with an open mind and take notes where necessary.


Those who asked me as to how I came to conclude that there is a connection between the CIA and the NED which has declared publicly that they have given grants to certain media and NGO here in Malaysia to operate and carry out certain works which are required of them, ought to watch and learn from these videos:






I am just sharing these videos with you as they are available online in You Tube. Its up to the viewer as to whether you choose to accept the facts and figures being shared in these videos? As the saying goes, 'it's a free world!'


I leave it to you as to decide as you please.


As I said, watch and learn.
Post a Comment