Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tremors felt here in Kuala Lumpur just now!

I was just reading Ipoh Malay's blog report here about the earthquake at Sumatra this morning when I myself felt the tremors at my place here in KL.
Time check : 11:03am.


When I checked the USGS site here , it shows that a 5.3 on the Richter scale earthquake has just shaken Rantauprapat over there in Sumatra, Indonesia.




I just submitted a report of the incident to the USGS site.


I was sitting using my computer when I felt the tremors going on for a few seconds.


I wonder as to the extent of the damage there in Sumatra?
Post a Comment