Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, July 07, 2011

1Malaysia in practice! Cari makan le instead of cari pasal, u BERSIH dimwits!

I came across this fine group of decent educated Malaysians from the three main ethnicities here in Malaysia having breakfast together this morning at Kayu Nasi Kandar, Dataran Dwitasik, Bandar Sri Permaisuri where I had gone to have my breakfast!


They are a damn good example of how 1Malaysia can really be made into being a reality for all of us Malaysians.


I came to know that they are all academics attached to one of the higher institutions situated in Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, KL.


I applauded them for proving to the world that we as fellow Malaysians can all live together in relative peace and harmony between us no matter what some dimwits and numbskulls try to rock the boat here in Malaysia with their useless and destructive efforts and illegal activities disguised as this or that like the BERSIH 2.0 thingy!


Cari makan le yakpursalam instead of Cari pasal!!!


To all the 'Cikgu's' above, Mahaguru58 salutes and appreciates what you have proven as above!


That 1Malaysia is real and can be put to practice!


Terimakasih Cikgu!
Post a Comment