Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, July 10, 2011

BERSIH 2.0 THE MOVIE ~ Scenes at the area leading to Stadium Merdeka


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


This is what I managed to record yesterday at the area near Jalan Maharajalela leading towards Stadium Merdeka?


We can't change history. All that has happened is now on record. 


From start to finish, I am sure that we can all see with our own eyes and listen with our own ears and process the information that is before us that for the sporadic cries of 'Bersih' every now and then interlaced with shouts of 'Reformasi', there will be cries of 'Hancur BN!' , 'Hancur Najib!' and all other usual 'run of the mill' PAS anti-BN sloganeering, yesterday's protest was nothing but a political rally disguised as calling for political reform!


They even tried to storm the FRU under the leadership of PKR Vice President and Batu MP Tian Chua but as we can see clearly it was a damn stupid move for our FRU responded as they should by firing tear gas into the charging crowd who had no option but to run helter skelter including the videographer himself! This can be used as evidence against the illegal protesters in court!





The tremendous loss caused to the nation's economy by the illegal protest as a result of this political drama initiated by Ambiga Sreenevasan and her illegal team of opposition power crazy committee opportunists!


I leave it to you to conclude whether it is the current government that is zalim @ cruel or these bunch of traitors to the country by causing economic and social devastation yesterday by proceeding to disrupt millions of lives yesterday?


As I type these words, there are many business operators who suffered billions of ringgits in losses as a result of BERSIH 2.0, who are taking steps to recover their losses by suing those irresponsible ones!


As the saying goes, ' Thou shalt reapeth what thou soweth!'
Post a Comment