Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, August 18, 2011

American Mass Murder Policy in Iraq ~ A US Soldier Confesses on Video




Sometimes it suffices to just publish the proof and show the world as to what American policy actually is when they occupy Middle Eastern countries that once used to be sovereign nations! All because of OIL!!! Not Operation Iraqi Liberation!


They are there just to plunder Iraqi oil! All due to their insatiable greed!


(Former) US President George Bush Jr started the massacre. President Barack Hussein Obama Jr continues the massacre of innocent Iraqis to this day!


So much for America's liberating the Iraqis from dictatorship! They are currently liberating the Iraqis from life!


There's no country on earth safe from these mass murderers.
Post a Comment