Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DUMC Thanksgiving Dinner ~ Confession of Apostates Video Evidence

Ladies and Gentlemen, 


Fellow Malaysians especially those spineless fellas running the Home Ministry, PM's Department, Internal Security bla bla bla,


What else would you want to spin to refute the proof that there has been covert proselytizing of Malay Muslims by the DUMC ?


Visit this blog to watch the video showing one of the apostates confessing before the gathered said dinner congregation and learn more about the clandestine proselytism of Muslims by the Damansara Utama Methodist Church. 


Frankly speaking, the authorities better buck up and really prosecute those behind the DUMC or face the consequences from Allah Rabbul Jalil soon!
Post a Comment