Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Seattle Zombie Walk 2011 ~ Weird cultures of the North American people


You've got to hand it to the Americans of Seattle to make a true spectacle of their weird self's!


I guess this is part and parcel of the so called freedom in the West! 


Imagine the costs and effort that these folks put in to look like rotting corpses, ghouls and the undead? 


They then gather in large groups of scary looking 'zombies' and parade through their neighborhood.


What a wacky, weird form of culture?


Belief in the occult and the absurd.


To each their own, eh?
Post a Comment