Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jesse Ventura asks questions about 9-11 and US media get mad at him!


I don't agree totally with former US Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura for some of his views which run contrary to my principles based on our Islamic faith but as far as his statements and questions about the 9-11 conspiracy is concerned, this former American pro wrestler has my support!

After having seen what current US President has failed to do with regard to upholding justice despite having promised to bring change to the world, I believe that people like Jesse Ventura or US Congressman Ron Paul stand a good chance to give President Barack Hussein Obama Jr a run for his money in the coming US Presidential elections?
Come watch the Republican Presidential candidates for 2012:
Post a Comment