Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TM SMEKL Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Event at Bukit Kiara Equestrian Resort


I attended the above Hari Raya Aidilfitri event hosted by Telekoms Malaysia SME KL today with Hj Maarof Kassim at the Bukit Kiara Equestrian Resort on invitation from Miss Rosnani Awang, Channel & Marketing, SME KL.


We were among the early birds and after settling our Zohor prayers at the resort's surau, joined Rosnani and her colleagues for the event.


We were introduced to Encik Ramlan bin Omar, the State General Manager for TM SME KL and I promptly recorded an on the spot interview of him where he spoke of the benefits of upgrading one's broadband connection to that of Unifi, the fibre optic superspeed internet broadband connection.

I plan to upgrade our TMNet Streamyx to Unifi by the end of this month. Insya Allah!
Post a Comment