Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, November 14, 2011

53 litres of Petrol for just 14 Saudi Riyals!!!

Seeing is believing! This is the proof as to how cheap petrol is being sold in Saudi Arabia!


Just 14 Saudi Riyals for 53 litres of premium petrol!


I am sure that many of us Malaysians would simply love to have the same kind of pricing at our homeland?


Imagine getting to fuel up to the brink of our fuel tanks at just .26 halalas per litre?


For comparison sake 100 Saudi Riyals is about RM85.00. That means that 14 Saudi Riyals for that 53 litres of fuel is just about RM11.90!!! 


It works out to be just 0.22sens per litre, bro!!!


Don't you feel like crying?
Post a Comment