Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scamming in the name of Islam ~ Umrah Scammers Exposed!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


I thought I'd seen it all? That scammers and fly by night MLM'ers have covered just about everything there is under the sun. You know the phrase that a sucker is born every minute? Well, now them suckers are getting milked out of their hard earned cash by using the camouflage of faith.


Well, straight talking no punches pulled Aidid Mu'addib lets fly with his expose about the latest scammers using the pretext of organizing Umrah trips here.


His language may be of the coarse and harsh type but I guess Aidid must have run out of his patience with the MLM scammers for quite some time already?


I don't know whether he had fallen victim to some MLM'er thus drawing out the vigilante in him but we need people like Aidid to slap some sense into society!!!


Too many scammers and MLM'ers are taking too many gullible ones for a ride nowadays. I can understand if it is a business thingy based on some commercial enterprise or what but then using the Umrah trips to Makkah and Madinah as a front is simply too much and needs to be nipped in the bud so to speak!





What Aidid is exposing here is some serious stuff and JAKIM needs to investigate as to whether the Malaysian ummah are being scammed by all these mushrooming 'fly by night' Umrah organizers?

He has also exposed the Haji MLM scam here

What else will these shysters think of next?
Post a Comment