Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

American Pastor talks about Islam ~ Must Watch!!!




Dear brothers and sisters,
Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, whoever you are?


This is one video you must watch! 


If only each and every human being on earth has this same aptitude and wisdom in dealing with the differences we have between one another, this world will truly be one which will see peace and harmony prevail amongst us.


Insya Allah.
Post a Comment