Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Celebrate Life as it comes for we know not when it's gonna end?


As we all know, our life here on Earth can be so challenging?


The way things are going here in Bolehland ~ Malaysia, so many folks are caught up with this and that scandal, bogged down in the political circus that we have going on here 24/7, many end up sickly and soon drop dead like flies at any given time.


Why don't we all take a break and go enjoy the lush bounties that Allah the Almighty has blessed our nation with?


After all, the clock is ticking....


I'll be joining many fellow nature lovers tomorrow morning in a hike up the hills near Kuala Kubu Bharu. 


Will be taking lots of photos and short videos that I will share with you once they are ready.


I have been looking forward to joining a hike for so many years now and by the Grace of Allah, will be doing so tomorrow.


Insya Allah.
Post a Comment