Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, February 24, 2012

'Distinasimu ~ Karier ku!' ~ Malaysiana Unique Ads

If you are visiting the street market @ Pasar Tani under the highway bridge at Kg Pandan Dalam just after the U-Turn past Tesco Ampang heading back to Cheras, you will find this old man sitting besides his hand drawn sign advertising his moving company's services.

What caught my attention when I went to the Pasar Tani there was the sign itself! Very simple straight from the heart messages.
'Call kiranya jadi! :P
Hand drawn adverts like this might not be as striking as the ones made by the professional advertising companies...but the message comes across straight from the heart!

'Bila-bila boleh jalan..Call kiranya jadi...'

'Ada kerja ; ada gaji!'

Malaysiana....at its best. :)
Post a Comment