Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From the Root of Jahiliyyah to the Fruit of Islam ~ Syaikh Khalid Yassin


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


Dear Muslims,
Those of you who are conscious of what is happening today all over the world concerning the way our Youth are being assailed by the designs of those who mean to lead them away from the Truth of Islam, ought to share this video by Syeikh Khalid Yassin, one of the most articulate Callers to Islam who addresses the root cause that is afflicting the Ummah worldwide.


This video if watched to its end will open up the eyes and strengthen each and every one of us who are committed to raising awareness about True Islam with all those whom we might be able to reach out and touch! 


To be able to lead and guide them back to the Path of Islam. Insya Allah!


Do include Syeikh Khalid Yassin in your prayers and beseech Allahu Ta'ala so that our dear Syeikh is granted a long life, good health and the means to carry on with his Dakwah al Islamiyyah worldwide! Insya Allah!


Please share this video with all those whom you care for?


May Allah Azza Wa Jalla bless you for that!


Ameen.


Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Post a Comment