Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hacker from Israel who hacked into Mahaguru58's Gmail Account today!

I checked the IP Address of the Hacker who broke in to my Gmail account early this morning and stole all my emails and contacts details using whois and this is what I got:

62.56.220.186 - Geo Information
IP Address 62.56.220.186
Host 62.56.220.186
Location A2, Satellite Provider
City -, - -
Organization Gilat Satcom
ISP Gilat Satcom
AS Number AS12491 Gilat Satcom
Latitude 0°00'00" North
Longitude 0°00'00" East
Distance 5285.94 km (3284.53 miles)
Map Location  World Map   Google Maps   Yahoo Maps   Microsoft Live Maps

62.56.220.186 - Whois Information
% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: this output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '62.56.220.0 - 62.56.223.255'

inetnum:        62.56.220.0 - 62.56.223.255
netname:        CIDR-SKYEDGE-02
descr:          Gilat Satcom Ltd
remarks:        INFRA-AW
country:        GB
admin-c:        TECH6-RIPE
tech-c:         TECH6-RIPE
status:         ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:         AS12491-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Tech IP Planet
address:        21 Yegia Kapaim St. Petach-Tikva, Israel
phone:          +972 3 9255015
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@gilat.net
nic-hdl:        TECH6-RIPE
mnt-by:         AS12491-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
______________________________________________________________________________

See what technology can do nowadays?


The internet is like a tool. It can be used for good but can also be abused like in my unfortunate case today?
I don't know why the Hackers from Israel want to break into my email and steal all my stored emails and contacts information?


I do not hold any government secrets in my account or am I that rich to be bothered with?


I am just a Muslim Blogger calling people to Islam and sharing what I have learned with my blog readers and followers.


I just wish that this hacker or hackers from Israel will not bother me no more.


I can only blog against the Israeli regime for its atrocities against the Palestinians but I support good Jews such as those from the Neturei Karta.


Maybe its due to my support for the Neturei Karta that has pissed off the Israeli regime's Zionists?


Wallahu'alam bissawab.


I do not have much in my bank accounts to begin with so to all other hackers who think that this old man is worth their time, don't waste your energies on me. :)


Whatever it is, do remember that we will all answer for our deeds or misdeeds in the Akhirat!


That involves everyone from the Creation of Adam Alaihis Salam right up to Doomsday!


Be warned.
Post a Comment