Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mahaguru58 Gmail was hacked by Israelis 7 hours ago! Damn the Zionists!


Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un!

I was alerted to my Gmail being hacked by a friend early this morning as she had received an email from my mahaguru58 at gmail address stating that I was stranded in England and asking for monetary assistance!

I had to immediately use the Google account recovery systems and fortunately managed to repossess control over my email account by after 8am. I have immediately changed all my other important online account's passwords such as Facebook, etc. :(

The hackers had used an account using mahaguru58 at ymail dotcom to steal my entire emails and now my email archives at mahaguru58 at gmail which is now back in my control is as empty as a looted warehouse. :(

Anyone who has the know how willing to assist me in getting back those emails and blocking that ymail account created by the Israelis?

Your help will be much appreciated.

He who blogs for the sake of Allah and Islam plus justice,

May Allah give those hackers from Israel their dues here on Earth and in the Akhirah!

Ameen ya Rabb! Ameen Ya Aziz!
Post a Comment