Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sheikh Khalid Yasin Lecture - Where Are You Going?

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 
May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you. 


Dear readers of Mahaguru58, I'd like to invite you to watch a full length video of the articulate and brilliant Caller to Islam, Syeikh Khalid Yassin!


He is an American Muslim, speaks so clearly and shares his thoughts with his audience about our existence here on Earth and where will our final destination be? 


You should watch it to its end to capture the full gist of what his lecture is about? May we all gain substantially from this episode. Ameen. 


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.




Hope you enjoyed watching this video. Share it with your family & friends.


Good knowledge is to be shared with those whom we care for?


It is enjoined in our faith to share the 'Ilm with those who might appreciate it.
Post a Comment