Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary Darling! @};-



I praise Allah for sending me you my love
You found me home and sail with me
And I'm here with you
Now let me let you know
You've opened my heart
I was always thinking that love was wrong
But everything was changed when you came along
OOOOO
And there's a couple words I want to say
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Through days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I'll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart
I feel so blessed when I think of you
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You're my wife and my friend and my strength
And I pray we're together to Jannah
Finally now I've found myself I feel so strong
Everything changed when you came along
OOOO
And there's a couple word I want to say
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you. loving you
For the rest of my life
Through days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I'll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart now that you're here
Infront of me I strongly feel love
And I have no doubt
And I'm singing loud that I'll love you eternally
For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you.loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I I'll be there for you
I know that deep in my heart


@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!


To my Dearest Wife,


Happy 10th Nikah Anniversary my Darling!


Thanks so much for being my lawfully wedded Wife, Soulmate, Life Partner, Closest Friend, My Refuge, My Source of Comfort, Love, Solace, My Adviser, My Harbor, My Everything!


These 10 years of wedded bliss living with you has been a period of love and comfort for this husband of yours and I wish to express my endless love for you and promise you that I will be true to you as I have always been from the moment I accepted you as my wife for this life and in the next!


Thank you so much for being just as you are and for your patience and willingness to have me as your partner in life!


May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless us with the best of this life and in the Yaum al Akhirat!


Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.


Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.


Your husband who loves you with all his heart,


Haji Zainol Abideen @ Mahaguru58.





Post a Comment