Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kadir Syeikh Fadzir quits UMNO! Who cares?

That's the general view of UMNO members! For all that they know this ex-minister is only known for his penchant for wearing the bow ties!


Another thing is that he's the one who replaced the name of the station that many of the Malays loved listening to old Malay classic songs from RIMA @ Radio Irama Melayu Asli to Klasik Fm!


He is also known to have built a hillside palace for himself and his family in Baling, Kedah! Talk about making hay whilst the sun shines! He feathered his nest really well, huh?


Apart from that no one really remembers any other significant achievements from this ex-minister.


Why is it that some folks especially the local Malaysian politicians do not know how to retire gracefully and leave a legacy that if not honorable should at least not be one that is pooh-poohed away by the general Malaysian public?


I figure that this might soon be a subject of study for those learning Political Science. 


Why is it that those who can't 'cari makan' in UMNO almost always end up in the Opposition 'dirt trap'?


So, no need to fret folks! Just go on with our life's. No big deal. The Opposition Pact are so welcome to have him in their midst. That's the general feeling out there amongst the Malaysian public. The cartoon above says it all!


Reformasin my man, you hit it right on the nail head!!!
Post a Comment