Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Monday, May 21, 2012

Shoplifting of Panadol & Illegal Drinking of Juice at GIANT CHERAS!

GIANT CHERAS, Bt 9, Cheras-Kajang Highway, Selangor.
Sunday 20th May 2012.


Yesterday, I took my missus shopping at the newly opened Giant Cheras Hypermart to buy some groceries.


During my shopping, I came across the pharmaceutical area and promptly picked up a box of Panadol Actifast from the shelf. I sensed something was wrong as the box felt a bit too light and upon checking the content found to my shock and surprise that a strip of 8 caplets were missing!


I called out to a Giant store employee nearby and showed him the box with the missing strip of Panadol! I asked him why there was no store guards around to ensure that no such thefts were happening?


He said that he'll inform the management about it and thanked me for pointing out the problem.


I told him that I wished to blog about this and asked for his permission to photograph the evidence! He said go right ahead! So here are the photos.


Stolen strip of Panadol.

What kind of people are these thieves that they are willing to even steal medicine? Cheras Giant is not located near residential areas. One needs to have their own transport in order to reach this hypermarket.

Yet there are those who can afford to use transportation but do not have the moral integrity to pay for their needs! Such people ought to be whipped in public but then again all those screwed up freedom of this and that whackos would come up in arms and defend these petty thieves!

What is this world coming to?

Just when I thought that was bad, I then came across a half emptied bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice bottle lying atop some wallplugs in a goods counter!
Don't these people know that it's haram to eat or drink anything which we haven't bought or purchased with our own money?

It makes no difference whatever ethnic origin or faith that these thief or thieves are from? Theft is forbidden in all faiths and customs!

I wonder how such people live?

Post a Comment