Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, June 08, 2012

Stinky Pillow ~ Candid Camera at Jusco Maluri!

Came across this cute little fellow hugging his stinky pillow whilst standing on a shopping trolley pushed by his sister at the Jusco Taman Maluri hypermart!


What makes kids grow so attached to their stinky pillows, huh? Is it a sign of insecurity that makes them clutch their stinky pillows so close to themselves and feel unprotected if they are caught in a situation without it?


Hehehehe..
Post a Comment