Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Lee Chong Wei returns home to a National Hero's Welcome!


Malaysia's # 1 Shuttler Dato' Lee Chong Wei returned home to a National Hero's Welcome today! 

Greeted by more than a 1000 proud fellow Malaysians including a deputy minister! All I can say is let's celebrate our champions and not give a hoot to the likes of the foulmouthed DAP sorry excuse for an MP who belittled Dato Lee Chong Wei, the 2012 Olympic Silver Medalist World Badminton Champion!

Malaysia Boleh!
Post a Comment