Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Monkey sticks out its tongue at me! Hahahaha...

I was on my way back from visiting Syed Hussain Al-Attas spectacular resort like Wadi Hana at Kg.Janda Baik, Bentong, Pahang when I stopped over to buy some freshly roasted chestnuts at Genting Sempah. There were troops of monkeys cavorting along the electric cables behind the R&R. 

I had my Nikon D5000 DSLR camera with me and my zoom lens. I was able to snap many photos of the frolicking monkeys and when I was going through the photos came across this unique shot!

Hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing and thought to myself ' I must share this one with my readers!' Hehehehe! 

There are other nice shots as well but this is really one in a million! :P

It must be thinking,'Here! Shoot this!' :D
Post a Comment