Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Mahaguru58 just turned 54 years old today! Alhamdulillah! :)

Alhamdulillah! Yours truly just turned 54 today! 

Didn't think I'd be all alone on my birthday! 

My darling's away on a working trip. 

So, I have to make do with spending time with my friends and neighbors for a few days and join my darling on the weekend.

Life's like that but at least with the internet and mobile communication, being alone on one's birthday isn't as lonely anymore. :)

In a way, life is getting better for me as I age and am having a loving, supportive missus and a whole growing number of new friends from amongst my apartment residents. May the rest of my earthly life be of benefit to my darling spouse, loved ones, family and friends wherever they may be. Ameen.
Myself at Makkah al Mukarramah's fabulous clock tower in the background when I went to perform my Haj last year. My sincere thanks to Tabung Haji for graciously inviting me to be a member of their Media Team. Alhamdulillah!

Post a Comment