Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fossils for sale!

Its mind boggling to see fossils aged millions of years being put up for sale just for a few hundreds ringgits and less!
I came across these fine collection of fossils at Kinokuniya KLCC.
Try  and imagine the impossibility of us ever coming across such treasures on our own!
This sale of such fossils has boggled my mind ever since I set my unbelieving eyes upon them years before!
How could this be?
Post a Comment