Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

No Rule Izzah! Islam as you please, eh?





Sometimes it's best to let the video speak for itself as it's normal now for those caught saying something that exposes their twisted mindset to try and wriggle their way out by saying it's all a lie and sheer fabrication!

Just wondering how some folks like 'No Rule Izzah' is going to defend herself when its her turn to stand before the Almighty in the Yaum al Akhirat and explain her call for people to be free to choose whom they worship?

I thought that as mankind grow technologically more advanced, they'd be much more able to figure out the difference between the Supreme Creator and those figments of their own imagination whom they take to be their god?

Looks like many so called modern 'educated' folks living today are much more screwed up than those considered as being primitive!

Renaissance of the Jahiliyyah!
Post a Comment