Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Big Bad Wolf 'World's Biggest Book Sale'! Best ever!


If you are a book lover like myself, you must not miss this book sale! You will not believe your eyes! Original publications imported from overseas are being sold damn cheap!

You can't get these books at our local book stores. Not for these crazy prices! 

You will salivate looking at these gorgeous books being sold for just RM3, RM8, RM10, RM12, RM15, RM20, etc!

One thing you must not forget to bring with you is a trolley suitcase for those books are quite heavy, my friend. You can be Mr.Muscles or Tough Guy but to carry those quickly piling up numbers of heavy books can be quite a strain on yourself, I warn you.

Be smart. Bring along your suitcase with wheels or any other trolley to lug all your treasures back to your car. Bring lots of cash or your credit card. Hehehe.

Feed your mind! Read! 'Iqra!'

That's the first revelation from Allah our Lord Almighty when Jibreel Alaihis Salam visited our Glorious Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam for the first time in the darkened 'Hira' cave atop the mountains of Makkah.

Be wise. Read about the Truth to set yourself free. Free from the lies that Mankind at times deludes him or herself into believing, robbing oneself from a life that is enjoined and endorsed by our Creator.

You can only do that with true knowledge. Based upon facts. Not self imagined fiction.

Choose to read only beneficial books. Learn to differentiate between Right and Wrong. Study well and do your research first before accepting anything to be this or that.

I for one am not done yet with my purchasing of these great and wonderful books. Will return to the Mines International Exhibition Convention Centre soon to get more books for our reading pleasure. Insya Allah.

Also need to go to IKEA and get those BILLY bookshelves to hold our growing library of good books. Better to spend my precious remaining time here on Earth to improve myself with acquiring the right knowledge than to waste it on useless pursuits.

Good luck to you in getting your books. Happy Reading to you fine folks!
Post a Comment