Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Restoran Safa Farha, for authentic delicious Kerala Muslim Cuisine!





Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,
If you are looking for authentic delicious mouthwatering Kerala Muslim cuisine here in Kuala Lumpur, I would recommend you to try Restoran Safa Farha located just behind the Petronas Service Station besides MRR2 and Tesco Extra Ampang.

I happened to stop over for my breakfast here and found their food to be quite delicious and freshly prepared. The price was reasonable. The service excellent and satisfying.

In these times when we are usually pissed off at the unhygienic manner by which some restaurants and eateries pass off unsavory food and lacklustre service to their customers and patrons here in KL, Restoran Safa Farha ought to be commended for giving their customers the best of service and top quality authentic Kerala Muslim foods.

According to Semeer, the burly looking manager of this nice restaurant, the cook is specially brought in from Kerala! No wonder that their dhall curry and other delicious foods are quite special and not what you would find in some run of the mill restaurants!

Even their fish curry is different from other Indian Muslim restaurants where those others would be tasting too spicy and usually cooked without 'santan' @ coconut milk! The dishes at Restoran Safa Farha would satisfy you and not cause a huge dent in your wallets! 

Restoran Safa Farha is located at Lot 06G, Jalan Pandan Prima 2' Dataran Pandan Prima, 55100, Kuala Lumpur. Tel :03-92011191. Semeer's mobile is 011-28707133.

This is a posting from a satisfied customer. :-) and not a paid article.
Post a Comment