Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

LOJING HIGHLANDS, KELANTAN ~ AN ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN!

During our recent travel to Cameron Highlands, on our return trip back home here in KL, when we came to the junction where one road led to Simpang Pulai and the other to Gua Musang, I decided to make a detour to Gua Musang, Kelantan because I have never been to the place before in my whole life!

The weather was starting to get a bit gloomy but I drove on because we had never drove together through this mountain highway. We were in our brand new Proton Preve 1.6 Premium CFE. It was quite dependable and able to handle whatever weather or road conditions that awaited us on our journey.


Just look at the way the Kelantan State Government under PAS has allowed these hills to be stripped bare from all timber that was holding up the soil all these years. 'Membangun Bersama Islam' PAS Style?
Lojing Highlands stripped bare and deforested care of PAS Kelantan State Government! So much for their bullshit of growing with Islam! They have abused the name of Islam by destroying our nation's environment and ecological system! Stealing timber using official authority!
It's sickening to see these destruction of our nation's hills and forestation!








The people of Kelantan are also to be blamed for continuing to re-elect these thieves and robbers plundering our country's forests and hills by chopping off all the timber and selling them for profit!


Call them ulamaks or what the hell ever! They are just crooked politicians misusing Islam for their own benefits!

Remember old 'xxxl spender face'?




Don't keep bullshitting the public that there's another guy with that face going around entertaining tudung sellers in private!


The most nonchalant chap caught with his undies down in video yet has no problemos in the world being up there with the PAS top leaders! Phew!!!


In the Yaum al Mahsyar, nothing escapes Allah's prosecution!
Post a Comment