Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, December 27, 2013

PKR's Rahim Ghouse 'C for Chaos' 31st December 2013 Mayhem Plan for Malaysia?

The PKR's planning to unleash mayhem for Malaysia this coming New Year's eve?

An email said to be from Abdul Rahim Ghouse to Rafizi Ramli has surfaced on Facebook! The contents are clearly spelling out a plan to explode several bombs as what took place during the trial of Anwar Ibrahim before at the Jalan Duta Justice Complex where he was acquitted of the sodomy charges against Saiful Bukhari.

The Royal Malaysian Police ought to investigate the following email and its recipients!


When will our country's politicians stop stirring trouble for the nation and instead go about their political pursuits in a manner befitting real gentlemen?
Post a Comment