Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, July 18, 2014

Damn Lousy Bandar Tun Razak Bumiputera Printing Service Company!

It's been 3 long months since I gave a reprint order for my business cards to a Malay Printing Service company located at the 1st floor of the Pusat Komuniti Bandar Tun Razak complex!

I called the owner last week inquiring as to when I can collect my cards?

The fella said his assistant was not well and as such, couldn't say for sure as to when the assistant would be able to check with the printers and collect my cards?

I reminded the bugger that it's been 3 long months!

At least, he as the owner must have the initiative to go and collect my cards himself and deliver it to me if he really values his customers! Repeat customers at that! This is my 3rd re-order! 

It's Friday today. As it has been my custom when I am home here in Bandar Tun Razak, KL, I would cycle to the Masjid Al Najihin. Our community masjid nearest to our apartment. It's a couple of kilometers away.

We are now in the scorching month of Ramadhan.


Imagine cycling to and fro the masjid in the scorching midday blazing sun's heat and then cycling uphill for 2 kilometers and then cycling up to the printing company at the community center only to find that the idiot hadn't even placed my order!!!


HELLO???

3 bloody months has passed and the nincompoop had not bothered to check as to whether the printing work on my name cards was in progress?

Yet at times we often hear of Bumiputera companies and service providers complain of not getting business, etcetera....

Now, who in their right mind would want to give business to people who fail to get work done on orders as simple as this?

I have made up my mind. No more. No more giving my business to this idiot after this.

When Putra Mall was still in operation, I had my name cards designed and promptly printed in just an hour!

Looks like I have to scout around for a new printing company who deliver as promised!


Cycling uphill in the scorching blazing heat of Ramadhan and finding out that the lousy company had not even started work on my cards is a real bummer!

I'm giving my business to a Chinese company after this!
Post a Comment