Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, July 11, 2014

Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss ~ Existence of Israel is contrary to the teachings of the Torah!


Listen to what Rabbi Yisroel David Weiss, a leader of the Orthodox Jewish Community has to say about the illegal existence of the rogue State of Israel on Occupied Palestine!







Here they are protesting outside the Israeli Embassy in London, England.

Know that there are hundreds of millions of peace loving people all over the world who do not support the continued occupation of Palestine by the rogue illegal regime of Zionist Israel!

I bet you won't find these videos ever being shown on CNN or even on the BBC!
Post a Comment