Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

LIGA KOMBAT Season 1 FIGHT NIGHT 8pm, March 19th, 2016 Stadium Badminton Cheras, Kuala Lumpur!



All Mixed Martial Arts Fighting Fans are invited to watch the 1st Season of the F3 LIGA KOMBAT ~ FIGHT NIGHT which is scheduled to start at 8pm, this Saturday, 19th of March, 2016 at the Kuala Lumpur Badminton Stadium, off Jalan Cheras, 56100, Kuala Lumpur!





Fighters from Kyrgyzstan, India, Indonesia and our own Malaysian fighters will be going for the gold in these hot matches.










Live right here in Cheras, KL!

There will even be a Women's Amateur Muay Thai Fight! See the ladies go for it!







See you there this SATURDAY, 19TH MARCH, 2016. 8PM. KUALA LUMPUR BADMINTON STADIUM, JALAN CHERAS, 56100. KL.
Post a Comment