Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Read N Write Ad

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tun Dr. M's King & Commoner Issue

I am not surprised to learn of the current tiff between the Johor Sultan @ King and former 4th and most illustrious Malaysian Premier Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohamad @ Commoner with regard to the latter's recent opinions about Johor's 'Forest City' project which is said to be the threshold of the reported influx of more than 700000 PRC citizens into Malaysia!

A longstanding grudge against Tun Dr.M for removing the Malay Sultans privilege against being taken to court for their screwups when they breach the law might be the festering sore in the said royal's heart.

More later.

Post a Comment