Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Pedophiles of Pakistan exposed! Read about this horrific story!

A child being abused!

A story so shocking that it bewilders my mind that such a vicious tragedy can be taking place daily in a country which prides itself to be a model modern Muslim nation that has advanced nuclear weapon defense system as a deterrent to all its enemies both real and imagined!

I came across this shocking documentary yesterday and am so shocked that it has prompted me to blog about it. You need to brace yourself to view this abominable dastardly crime of pedophilia that is so heart wrenching and a pain to watch!

Post a Comment