Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MINJAROES - A Malaysian Self Development Concept

MINJAROES is an all rounded self development concept that is the brainchild of Dr.Hj.Ahmad Roslan bin Johari, Rector of an established group of colleges here in Malaysia.

Dr.Hj.Roslan is an academic who has been with the world of education for more than 2 decades.

His experiences of teaching students over the years has enabled him to come up with his own self development concept based on the 5 main aspects of a person's being that will determine their achievements in the long run.

It is an honor for me to work with the Rector in writing his book MINJAROES and to help him establish himself as a blogger, which I believe will be welcomed by those who value personal enrichment and self development.

Do visit his blog from time to time to catch up with what he has to share with us. I wish him the best with his writings and Insya Allah will help him out in all ways that I can to see to it that MINJAROES be the nation's Self Development Concept to catapult those who seek to improve their lifes for the better in all ways .

May Almighty Allah shower Dr.Hj. Ahmad Roslan with the best of Iman, Health, Taufeek and Hidayah to ensure that his vision and mission to share his MINJAROES concept with us be a success in the very near future. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.