Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Life - A poem I wrote for my wife

Life

With a cry we are born into this life,
From being a child you are now my wife,
Through the years together we strive,
With our love against all odds we'll thrive..

Being together through all the violent storms
At time's we find it so hard to conform,
When others dictate to us on how to live,
They're always taking..we're prone to give

No matter how much we've to endure,
My darling wife ,don't fret there'll be a cure,
What goes around comes around,
Do not despair ..stand your ground


Think positive,always feel good,
Never ever be like deadwood,
Life is short so make it sweet,
In paradise..God willing,we shall meet.

Copyright ©2006 Zainol Abideen

I wrote this poem as a tribute to my spouse, who stood by me through troubled times, was there for me when I had nothing but my love for her.

I come across many, many cases where couples fail to continue fanning the flames of romance and genuine affection for each other.

Love is the essence of happiness. You don't have to be wealthy to keep your relationship with your spouse healthy. Many a millionaire and millionairess out there are suffering in silence for the lack of pure love in their lifes. People show false expressions of love to them for only one reason. To take advantage of the riches that those Rich and Famous have.

We can all take this opportunity to cherish our life partner and do our best to appreciate them and to show them our love. You can start by saying how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

I am sure that you can all do it. Tell the persons closest to you that they mean the world to you!

It's the most important thing that you can ever do, that requires nothing but the sincerest expressions of love you can give to your darling spouse, beloved parents, beautiful children and your families.

Cherish each moment that you have with them and you'll be at peace, InsyaAllah!

May God bless us all. Ameen.