Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ayam Golek at Pandan Indah Ramadhan Bazaar



Well, this is another silent video I took at the Ramadhan Bazaar of Pandan Indah. As you can see, the chickens are really getting roasted and rolling over the fire. The two MPAJ enforcement officers look bewildered to see me filming them and as the trend nowadays is to snap and expose any wrongdoing, the sight of a digital camera taking them all in would be really unnerving to some.

Anyway, this video is meant to show those outside of Malaysia, a glimpse into what takes place here in our Ramadhan Bazaars. Hope you like it.