Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Leo Michael Toyad embraces Islam!

Former Malaysian Minister of Tourism Dato Seri Dr.Leo Michael Toyad has embraced Islam and has taken the name of Muhammad, Alhamdulillah.

I pray that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala will bless and guide Dato Seri Dr. Muhammad Leo with His Taufeek and Hidayah!

As we have been saying all along, every humanbeing is created by Allah SWT with the natural Fitrah in each of our hearts and souls.

It is just a matter of us coming to terms with who we all really are and whether we want to accept our natural birthrights to be among those who submit to Him who has created us.

Dato Seri Dr.Muhammad Leo, Welcome to Islam!