Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, October 12, 2006

More Malays Now Studying in Chinese Schools

Smiling happy young Malaysian Malays who are studying at Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan Cina Lai Meng at Jalan Ampang, 50450, KL.

The future for these bright Malaysian Malays students are very bright for when they do complete their primary schooling at the popular Chinese school in Jalan Ampang, they will have with them an advantage that most Malays do not have!

These boys will be able to speak, read and write Mandarin which is an important language being asked for by the majority of Malaysian Chinese owned companies here. The parents of these boys must be very proud of them and happy that they made the right choice in enrolling their sons at the SRJK(C)Lai Meng, Jalan Ampang!

I wish these boys the best in their studies! Selamat Maju Jaya!