Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Scenes after Solat Aidilfitri at Masjid Azzubair, Cheras, KL

I went to perform my Aidilfitri Prayers at one of my favourite mosque's @ Masjid Jamek Azzubair Ibnul Awwam at Taman Tenaga, Cheras, 56100, Kuala Lumpur this morning.

The prayers started at 0830am and followed by an Aidilfitri Khutbah by the Chief Imam Al Ustaz Hazman.

Among the contents of the Khutbah was asking the Muslims to forgive and forget past enmity between themselves if there was any and to forge a stronger, more compassionate relationship between family members and also towards neighbours and members of society.

Ustaz Hazman also reminded those attending the prayers to wait after the Solat Aidilfitri and sit to listen to the Khutbah after the prayers for leaving the masjid early will not complete the blessings they will get for attending this prayers.

But as usual, there were quite a few who left after the Salaam! Hmmm! Talk about preaching to the wall! I just can't understand such folks who do not give a hoot to what the Imam was saying!

Same scenario at every Juma'at prayers! Ignorance or plain dimwits at large? God knows!

The Khutbah ended with a session of greeting each member of the remaining congregation and members of the masjid committee.

The main attraction was of course, the Chief Imam, Ustaz Hazman, an Imam who is much loved by us all, for his humble personality and wisdom beyond his age!






May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless him with the best of this life and the hereafter!

Insya Allah!

To all Muslims who read this , I wish you all a "Blessed Aidilfitri Al Mubarak"!

To all my Non Muslim fellow Bloggers who have been sending me wellwishes and emails plus sms's for this Eid, I thank you all for your thoughts and expressions!

You all mean so much to me and I appreciate and love each one of you including all others who are my resident critics , I appreciate you all just the same!

May the Almighty bless us all with mahabbah and good sense in our communications and exchanges here in the Blogosphere and may Justice prevail for all! Ameen!

Happy holidays everyone and do take care when being on the roads and highways of our nation and elsewhere!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI MINAL AIDIL WAL FA IZIN!