Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Torture Inc. America's Brutal Prison System!

Savaged by dogs, Electrocuted With Cattle Prods, Burned By Toxic Chemicals, Does such barbaric abuse inside U.S. jails explain the horrors that were committed in Iraq?

Read all about it and watch the video at http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8451.htm

You won't believe that all this takes place daily in the Land of the Free? and home of the Brave?

From the looks of it, I'd say 'Home of the Depraved!'

People need to know what's actually taking place in the so called ' Home of the Free ' and the 'Promised Land' of the United States of America under the rule of the self appointed Holy Warrior of Christendom, President George Walker Bush Jr.

I don't need to tell you more. Read
Deborah Davies report for Channel 4 Dispatches below.

Just click on to http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8451.htm

Do we wonder why they did all those atrocities upon the poor Iraqis over in the Abu Ghraib prisons in Iraq?

Hell, they don't differentiate between people! Even in their own country, Americans are being brutalised and tortured without any mercy!

This is the very reason why people all over the world do not wish to see Americans coming in and occupy their lands!

Americans have lost their sense of compassion for their fellow mankind which they would rather shower upon their dogs and other pets!

Need I say more? I leave it to you to judge for yourselves!