Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Alhamdulillah! Malaysia's Skies are Clear Again!

All praises be to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for returning to us clear , cloud filled blue skies once again!

Subhanallah for the wonderful rays of the sun giving us warmth and the energy of Vitamin D refreshing us and our souls once again with the tropical splendour our nation is known for!

Masya Allah! Ya Rahman for giving us back our clear blue skies that had been hazy due to the irresponsible acts of our neighbouring countries slashing and burning their hills and forests causing us to choke and suffer
all these months! Thank you Allah!

Now, the kids can enjoy themselves in the pool with the sunny skies brightening up our lifes once again!

Thank you Allah! We are so grateful! Ameen ya Rabbal Alameen.

It's so good to feel the warmth of the sun and to see the skies once again so clear!

As the lyrics of a popular song goes with a bit of editing :

' I can see clearly now the 'haze' has gone! I can see all obstacles in my way.....sun shiny day! :D Gonna be a bright..bright..bright sun shiny day!...

Forgot some of the lines but you get my point! Alhamdulillah! Syukur Alhamdulillah!