Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Babies and tiny tots! Gifts of Allah to mankind!

Subhanallah! Walhamdulillah!

La ila ha ill lall lah! Wallahu akbar!

Masya Allah!

There's no other greater joy in life that is as exclusive as getting to hold a baby in my hands!

Those bright, shining pair of eyes looking at us with such innocence and emitting such rays of hope for the future generations really is something that can't be exchanged for any other joy in life!

I got to meet these new members of the Ummah recently when I went to the Eid gatherings we were invited to.

This is Lutfi Al Hadi , sleeping soundly without a care in the world!

The baby girl in the first photo is Yasmin, the daughter of my wife's alumni friend Nazli.

Children are God's gifts to the parents. It is up to the parent to raise the child up to be either as Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.

Sadly, there are some who don't love their kids and are instead causing harm to them. I hope that those who are blessed to have kids, to love them as best as they can and not to harm them.

This pretty lass giving me a hug is the affable Nur Alia Iman, who was the star of the gathering singing songs and playing around the guests!

She sang 'Twinkle twinkle little stars' in her own special way! :P Kids say the darndest things!

I couldn't make out the lyrics! It was all 'baby talk'! Hehehehehe! What a joyful time I had!

Anyway, I pray to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for them to be blessed and protected from all harm on Earth and they grow up to be the best among the Ummah! Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin!