Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Islamic Councillor's gifts to the Masjid Jamek KL's Islamic Centre

This is myself with the Islamic Councillor of the Royal Saudi Arabian Embassy, Shaikh Hj Abdul Rahman and the Resident Ustaz of the Islamic Councillor's Office, Ustaz Haji Zainol Abidin, my namesake. He's got the goatee ..hehehehehe..

Ustaz Hj Zainol was very helpful in introducing me to Shaikh Hj Abdul Rahman and helped me get a boxful of beautiful, high quality printed Quran translations in Bahasa Melayu, English, French, Mandarin and Tamil!

I also received several copies of the Beginner's Guide to Islam and a brand new set of Kitabs from Madinah Al Munawwarah for my study and research in Islam and as the intial collection for our centre's library! Alhamdulillah! May Allah SWT bless Syaikh Abdul Rahman and Ustaz Zainol for their help! Ameen. I have scanned the covers of the Quran translations here for you!


















































This beautiful cover is of 8 copies of the book about Islam for new Muslims that Sister Aishah of the Islamic Outreach ABIM at Jalan Ampang Hilir has given to me as Waqaf to be given to those who embrace Islam at our centre , Insya Allah!

May Allah SWT reward her for this wonderful gifts!

Insya Allah, as we get our finances stabilised in the future, we will reprint all these books and kitabs to be given for free to those who come seeking knowledge about Islam at our proposed Islamic Centre of Masjid Jamek Bandaraya KL!

Those of you who want to contribute Quran's in Arabic, Translations of the Qur'an in any languages, Guidebooks for New Muslims, Kitabs and Booklets of the Surah Yasin, Muqaddams, etcetera are most welcome to contact me to do so.

Your Infaq and Sadaqah will go towards the running of this centre, Insya Allah!

Verily those who contribute to the Cause of Allah SWT will see their deeds be rewarded accordingly by Ar Rahman in Ways that only you yourselves will know and appreciate!

We seek such contributions solely for the sake of being able to help out those brave new souls who struggle through so much hardships to reclaim their birthrights to be Muslims, who submit themselves to none other than Allahu Akbar, God, Most Merciful, Most Kind! Insya Allah!