Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tonight's Business Presentation at Wangsa Melawati!


Tonight's Uptrend Business presentation is being held at the Nusa Wangsa Tuition Centre, which is atop the shoplot pictured here.
You can't miss it if you drive along MRR2 heading towards Kuantan .
After passing by the Giant Supermarket at Taman Melawati , slow down and take the exit to your left as you see the signboard to Wangsa Melawati.

Just call me if you are lost or what!

The building is easy to find for the FALKEN signboard is very prominently displayed at the corner building. The centre is at the top floor just above the auto accessories shop.

The business presentation starts at 9.00pm but just after Isya' prayers would be the best time to congregate there.Muslims can go pray at the Wangsa Melawati Masjid just close by and after settling 'Isya prayers can then come to settle your financial problems by registering with my ZAINKING team to start your networking business to success!!!
Sazaly and Ahmad Zulkifli from Bandar Tun Hussein Onn are coming tonight to join my team so those who are also interested , come gather at Wangsa Melawati tonight! We can work our way out of our financial doldrums by going for gold together!
I have more people sms'g me and emailing me stating their intention to be with team ZAINKING! A year from now we can all look back at tonight's gathering of likeminded success oriented winners starting their journey to financial freedom!
Brother Wan Azwan from Bristol, England is also joining me by signing up online! Just received his application form by gmail. Imagine him making money just by signing up with one of Uptrend Network's most dynamic kick ass team from KL! Team ZAINKING!
We can make it guys! Dee Bakri! Get well quick dear! We all wish you the best and a speedy recovery from your fever! 'Demam nak kaya lah tu! :D
So, see you guys tonight! Let's go make money!!! We can do it ! Let's meet up tonight!!!