Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Uptrend Network Business Presentation at Taman Bukit Cheras tonight!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all my Muslim readers and May the Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon the rest!

Those of you who are staying in KL and Selangor are cordially invited to join us at tonight's Uptrend Network Sdn Bhd's Business Presentation opportunity at Taman Bukit Cheras at 8.15pm onwards at my grand upline Multi Millionaire Cikgu Amir's shoplot there!

This invitation is open to all who can read, write and think of the potential of you getting a chance to make additional daily income of hundreds and thousands of ringgit legally by joining me and my winning team in this business called Uptrend Networking!

I welcome all Malaysians and other nationalities who are currently living and working here in Malaysia to join us as business partners!

As long as you have a bank account with Maybank, Public Bank, CIMB, Alliance Bank and Ambank, you too can be with us in this can do business that is making those of us who are networking to earn money by the day and night 24 7!

If you have the minimum starting capital of just RM456.00 to register yourself as a Global Business Entrepreneur, you can contact me at 016-3969881 tonight and come see for yourself how hundreds and thousands of fellow Malaysians and from other countries such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Pakistan and also from the United States of America are making money through this Malaysian company, the smart, proven way!

You are now looking at the best opportunity to ever be before you! All you have to do is call me or sms me to find out how you too can become free from your debts and become a bloody millionaire like us by next year!
Click on my business card here and launch your journey to making hundreds of thousands of halal ringgits with us in this fantastic business opportunity that is making so many people rich!

Do not blame God! Do not blame your daddy or mummy or your grandparents if you do let this chance pass you by!

You decide whether you want to read cock and bull stories that many others post in the blogosphere or you grab this opportunity that 'gone crazy for wealth' me am offering you here!

I give you fair warning that after joining me , your life will no longer remain poor and miserable! Be prepared to have money filling up your wallets and your bank accounts that will see you smile all the way to the banks online and offline! Have a profitable day! Ameen.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Let's all make money! Insya Allah!