Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Forgive me for being so selfish!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Dear Muslimins and Muslimats.

I realise that my writings about my E-Commerce ventures seems to some as if I have forgotten or abandoned my sharing of what I have come to learn about Islam the Birthright of Mankind in this blog.

As such, I hereby apologise to all whom I have not thought of who have been following my blog postings especially concerning Islam. I admit my oversight and will try to balance my postings with the ones concerning Islam and the ones concerning my E-Commerce business.

I do ask that you would allow me to once in a while share with others who are interested to learn about this profitable business that is helping many to live a better life with additional income.

Insya Allah, I will post them one after the other and also touch on current issues. Please accept my apologies and do pray for me to remain in Allah's guidance.

Thanks to those who wrote to me reminding me of my distraction. Jazakallah khairan kathiraw.
I really appreciate your concerns.

Wabillahi taufeek walhidayah. Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Zainol Abideen.
Kuala Lumpur.