Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance

The Muslim Bloggers Alliance
Bringing Muslim Bloggers Together

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

If you are willing to learn ; I am here to guide you to success!





To all those who would like to join me and my Team ZAINKING, here's a New Year offer that you can't miss!

If you are willing to learn from me and my Uptrend leaders as to how to be a successful Uptrender and future Millionaire, then I hereby offer to train you in Self Development and Marketing Skills provided you are willing to put in your part of the efforts to groom you into being a successful E-Commerce Networker!

"Success is 95% perspiration and 5% Inspiration!" so said Thomas Edison.

"If people knew how hard I work to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all!" said Michelangelo, the famous Italian artist.

To be successful in anything, one needs to arise from the ordinary and usual circumstances that one finds himself or herself in life!

Working your butt off from morning till dusk and yet be paid peanuts is a choice that you allow yourself to be trapped in!

If you want to see those extra ringgits and dollars I have been telling you being available in Uptrend Networking, then you need to get yourself free from the quagmire you now find yourselves in and come join up with me and my team here in Uptrend!

We usually do our business after office hours and you just need to come meet up with us after 8.00pm . Our business meetings usually start by 8.30pm and last at times upto 10.30 or 11.00pm.

You can keep uptodate with the business through email and the internet. I will guide you as to how to go about it and coach you to be able to run this business at your own pace and from your own place! You can do this business from your home or anywhere you have access to the internet! You can even do this business from your mobile wireless laptop!

Those who strive harder reach your goals quicker but those who can go average will still start to earn big bucks by way of the scope of your activities.

I welcome those who are willing to learn from me and our leaders to join me and Team ZAINKING! I will assist you as best as I can if you are willing to do your part!

Call me at 016-3969881 or visit http://zainking.ui2u.com

Let's make money! You owe it to yourself to change your life and chart your own destiny to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Everyone who wants it can get it! All you have to do is to call me and set our appointment! :)

It's all actually up to you! If you can visualise yourself getting rich with us, then come call me!